WHAT IS THE AUCTION ALL ABOUT?
It is DCP’s largest fundraiser of the year! The annual auction is a night to mix, mingle and celebrate! It is an evening for friends and family to enjoy each other and celebrate community, all while helping raise funds for our kids’ school. The party includes food, drinks, dancing, entertainment, and endless bidding opportunities.
Here’s what to expect
- Silent Auction: Check out the bidding site for some unbelievable items, most of which have been donated by your fellow DCP families! Descriptions and photos are also accessible on your smartphone/iPad device. Remember, there are no paper bid sheets – all bids must be placed electronically using our mobile bidding system, BidPal.
- Cork Pull: Everybody is guaranteed to win when you participate in the cork pull raffle! The cork you receive corresponds with a bottle redeemable at checkout.
- Teacher Experiences: All of our teachers have dreamed up amazing experiences for your child. These are limited to just a few spots per teaching team, so keep an eye on these favorite items!
- Class Gifts: Another shout-out to our teachers for working with the kids to make beautiful, one of a kind artwork. These “gifts” will always remind you of your child’s special year in their class.
- Paddle Raiser: This year’s Paddle Raiser will collect funds to provide unique professional development opportunities and support for our staff! Keep an eye out for details and features soon in your email inboxes
- Live Auction: Here’s a sample of past years’ items and stay tuned for this year’s
- Cherry Creek Romantic Staycation & Shopping
- Dine Around Denver
- Mountain Getaway
- Siesta Key, FL Beach Vacation
- Wine Cellars
- Demolition Party
- Helicopter Experience
HOW WILL TICKET SALES WORK?
Tickets are $50 each, and $60 at the door.
This is a DCP community event, so families who need assistance, please touch base with Janee in the Office. We don’t want anyone to miss it!
Is there any benefit to buying tickets early?
Yes, they’re cheaper. Tickets are $50 each in advance; $60 at the door. Buying early also helps us better manage the amount of food and drinks we need, so we really appreciate the advance purchase.
Can I help donate tickets?
Yes, please! We need help supporting our teachers, staff and their significant others’ attendance as well as families in need. We would like all of our staff and parents participate and we are hoping to see 40 tickets donated for this cause! Just head to our ticket sale page to donate tickets.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN MY TICKET PRICE?
A large portion of your ticket will go directly towards our overall goal of raising $45,000. This number is a line item in our budget. Without it, we wouldn’t be able to make improvements to our school or have special activities like art and music in our classrooms
But there are more perks to buying a ticket. You will enjoy…
- Good company! It’s a night out with other parents also excited about a night out! Meet up with old friends and make some new ones.
- Complimentary beer and wine all night.
- Delicious appetizers and desserts.
- Access to browse all the wonderful donations your DCP community has contributed! See what hidden talents people are offering up, different children’s items you can use, bid on nights out for yourself or your family, see what Teacher Outings your child’s class is offering, join a parent donated party, and so much more!
CAN I INVITE MY FRIENDS/FAMILY?
Absolutely! On average, DCP has had about 150 people attend our auction. Our goal is year is to double that! There have always been grandparents, friends and DCP Alumni at our largest fundraiser of the year. With so many great items to bid on, the more the merrier!
WHAT IF I CAN’T MAKE IT, BUT WANT TO SUPPORT THE EVENT?
That is a great idea!!! Because our silent auction has gone mobile, you can actually bid from home. Look for details coming soon to alert you that the auction is open online.
You can also visit the Make a Donation page of the DCP website to contribute.